Guide to Civil Ceremonies
The Hamlet Court Hotel has been fully approved by the Health Service Executive as a venue for Civil Marriage.
- Emma & Sharon will assist you with the advice, planning and necessary official documentation to arrange your civil marriage and ensure all regulatory arrangements regarding the venue are fully met.
- A dedicated fully styled room for your ceremony
- Luxurious red carpet or white aisle runner for your walk up the aisle
- Linen chair covers
- Fully wireless personal microphone system for the registrar and the couple so that your guests can enjoy the ceremony and hear both of you when you take your vows.
- Background music of your choice
- Two pedestal Floral arrangements and floral spray on Registrars officiating table
The Marriage Notification Process:
- You the couple must attend in person at the office of the Registrar by prior appointment in person to give at least three months notification of intention to marry.
- At this consultation you will be presented with a Marriage registration form
- While only three months notice is required by law it is advisable to contact the Registrar well before the intended date of marriage to receive a timely appointment.
- At this meeting with the Registrar you will be asked for the following: Full evidence of name, address, age, martial status and nationality
- In general you will be asked to produce passport as I.D., original final decrees in respect of previous divorce (if applicable),P.P.S. numbers of the couple.The Registrar will advise if any additional official documentation is required.
- You will also be asked for the details of the marriage, the intended date, the names and date of births of witnesses and details of the venue.
- The Marriage notification can be given to any registrar , the HSE will advise you of the contact details that are closest to you.
- You then need to meet with Emma or Sharon who will complete the item on the documentation that apply to the venue
hamlet-court-hotel-exciting day (2).jpg
hamlet-court-hotel-IMG_4138 - Copy.jpg
hamlet-court-hotel-IMG_8497-3 - Copy.jpg
hamlet-court-hotel-Murtys Bar Confetti (2).jpg